WVN ALERT: Meeting location

  • waylandvoters1
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 26, 2012
      Dear Wayland Voter,

      The Board of Public Works has issued a revised agenda that changes the location of its meeting next Monday. We repeat the meeting announcement from today's WVN #466 with the corrected location:

      Monday, Oct. 1: Board of Public Works, Public Safety Building, 7 p.m. Agenda includes traffic calming on King and Mitchell Streets, Glezen Lane and Parkland Drive, Town Center off-site improvements and possible board positions on Special Town Meeting articles.