WVN Correction and update

  • waylandvoters1
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 25, 2011
      CORRECTION

      In WVN #415 we made an incorrect reference in quotation marks to an "underride." The reference was to a resident's suggestion for a vote at a fall Town Meeting to save taxpayers' money by using surplus cash to reduce the current budget. An underride would reduce the total tax levy -- the opposite of an override.

      UPDATE

      The Dudley Area Advisory Committee has changed the time of its Sept. 27 meeting from 7 p.m. to 6:30.