WVN Advisory

  • waylandvoters1
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 13, 2008
      Dear Wayland Voter,

      Apologies for the repetition of material in Newsletter #261. It appears to be a one-time Yahoo oddity. We'll do our best to prevent another.

      This might be a good time for a reminder to those of you who make paper copies for other readers. Even when the transmission is normal, it may be worth your time to reformat the newsletter to fit into the fewest possible pages.

      By deleting material at the end referring to email service, adjusting fonts and margins and tinkering with line spacing and paragraphing, you can save considerable paper.

      #261, for example, can be printed on five pages rather than nine on many systems.

      Please let us know if you have questions.

      Thanks for your efforts on behalf of other Wayland voters.
    • waylandvoters1
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 3, 2009
        If the links in WVN Newsletter #295 don't work, please try pasting the URL into your browser. Thanks.

        http://www.wayland.k12.ma.us/district/district_info/departments/superintendent/budget/Superintendent_FY10_Budget.pdf