WVN CORRECTION

  • waylandvoters1
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 23 2:10 PM
      Dear Wayland Voter,

      In Newsletter #161, the URL listed for Wayland Citizens Against
      Reckless Development was incorrect.

      The correct URL is www.waylandcard.blogspot.com
    • waylandvoters1
      Message 2 of 6 , May 18, 2011
        Dear Wayland Voter,

        In Newsletter #404 issued this morning the link to documents in the section headed "WASTEWATER TIMELINE DOCUMENTS" was incorrect. The correct link is below.

        WASTEWATER TIMELINE DOCUMENTS

        The wastewater commissioners will hold their monthly meeting also on May 19, at 7:30 p.m. just after the DEP public hearing.

        The following multi-year "wastewater timeline," including reference to public documents, provides additional background information in preparation for the May 19 public meetings. Some are posted at:

        http://www.waylandtransparency.com/townside/wastewater.php
      • waylandvoters1
        Message 3 of 6 , Mar 11, 2013
          WVN incorrectly reported this afternoon that the School Committee budget hearing would be postponed until March 18.

          In fact, the Committee began the hearing as planned tonight and will continue the hearing discussion next week after residents have had a chance to read the budget booklet, which wasn't available today.
        • waylandvoters1
          Message 4 of 6 , Mar 27, 2014
            Dear Wayland Voter,

            In WVN #546 we inadvertently failed to include a link to the website of School Committee chair and re-election candidate Barb Fletcher:

            http://barbfletcher.org
          • waylandvoters1
            Message 5 of 6 , Apr 9 6:29 PM
              In WVN #550 today we erroneously included $100,000 for Town Building windows in a
              list of capital budget items that survived attempts to delete. In fact
              voters did delete Line Item 4.

              http://www.wayland.ma.us/Pages/WaylandMA_Selectmen/RevCap14.pdf
            • waylandvoters1
              Message 6 of 6 , Sep 11, 2015

                WVN #611 included a broken link to a school department report. The link is repeated below.

                https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0ByeMohOTHWd5fmhOSXo5VlJxU1FEZzJqUDlLY3hmX2VlTmlWS0FCTVExQU4xS2JrNWRkdlU&usp=sharing