RE: [watkins] Maiden Voyage of Jenny Lynn

  • James Brewer
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 1, 2006
      Welcome aboard and to the group. You are in for a lot of fun and good times.
      Jim s/v Wildest Dream

      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 3, 2006
        My son lived aboard a Watkins 36 ay Gangplank Marina for about a year. He liked the marina plus it is very convenient to downtown. The channel is not real wide for sailing -- need good E-W wind.
        Great to have you aboard.
        Marty