Blandings Turtles

  • EdExotics@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 1 7:58 AM
      AOL Email
       Hey All,
          I've got 2 c.b. 04' Blandings for sale.  Both are in great health and chowing anything.  They were incubated for females.  I will also have 05's available in around 50 days.  I can wholesale lots out.  E-mail me if interested...
      Thanks...Ed

      Thanks, Ed
      Rainforest's Exotics
      Buy, Sell, Trade

      (401) 480-1001
      Melbourne, FL

      http://hometown.aol.com/edexotics/RainforestsExoticsMain.html

    • EdExotics@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 30 5:35 AM
        AOL Email
        Hello All,
            Just wanted to let interested parties know that my 05' Blandings turtles have started to hatch.  I am not taking payments or deposits on them.  They will be ready to go in a couple weeks just so I know there all on their normal schedule.  Due to the freaky weather we have all experienced, most of my animals have bred/laid etc. out of there normal time and I do have a couple more clutches of blandings due in about 3-4 weeks again from these 2 clutches that have started to hatch yesterday.  I'm asking $100.ea or $75 if you buy 2 or more.  If you want a small lot, we can work something out better.
        E-mail me if interested... Some Trades Considered (On that note* I'm not looking for a while lot of stuff but it never hurts to ask???  Lots of animals also considered)
        Thanks for your time and hope all is well with everyone...Ed

        Thanks, Ed
        Rainforest's Exotics
        Buy, Sell, Trade