Hello

  • Christine
    Message 1 of 60 , May 3, 2005
      Hi there I am Chrissy I am new here. I have a red eared slider named
      Myrtle. Although I just found out last night she is a he. I got him
      from a friend of mine.
      hugs
      Chrissy
    • catatonya
      Message 60 of 60 , May 7, 2005
        I confess!  I first had 2 turtles.  Speedy and Gonzales.  One got out of the enclosure when just a baby, and I renamed my remaining girl "Shelly".  Stole the name from someone on this list.  Shameless!  But it's such a cute name for a turtle....  :)
        tonya

        Frank <mudturt@...> wrote:

             Welcome aboard Chrissy.  This group has been quiet lately, but
        it is a great resource.  With One-L Michele, Mary, Tony, and all the
        rest, any question you may have will likely be answered.
             Myrtle has got to be one of the most popular turtle names...
        Along with Speedy and Shelley.

             Frank

        http://mail.yahoo.com