Hi from new member

  • Reti Weisberg
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 2, 2004
      Thank you for accepting me into your group.
      my name is Reti, I live in Miami, FL, with my husband, my two cats,
      six birds and our precious Dimitra, a RES.
      Dimitra is now around 31/2-4 years old. She was a little bigger than
      a quarter whan we had found her in my parents yard. Nobody claimed
      her for a week, so we kept her.
      Now she is 9" long and weights 31/2 ponds.
      She lives in a 50 gallon tank, but we plan to get her a 100 gallon
      tank soon. She also walks around apartment every other day, she
      enjoys it.

      I am looking forward to meet you all and your turtles.

      Reti
    • Michele
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 3, 2004
        Welcome to the list. I'm in the Tampa Bay area and have a Blandings
        hatchling. (Plus a few hit by car cooters here healing up)
        Michele Hurd
        "The question is not, can they reason? Nor, can they talk?
        but, can they suffer?"-Jeremy Bentham
        http://mshurd.50megs.com/ (home page)
        http://www.elar.org (Elizabeth Lake Animal Rescue)