where is everyone?

  • PATRICE WHITTAKER
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 4, 2003
      I know that I have not written for a couple of weeks, but I have also not picked up any mail from you guys.  I thought that even though I have not been online, the mail would still be delivered.  What is up with it?

    • walking truth
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 5, 2003
        hi!!!
        to you and to all at waterturtles
        very best wishes for a happy and healthy holiday season as well as for 2004!
        this is yo from "thetalkingtruth@...
        i am the happy owner of a miniscule water turtle that was thrown from a car by my place not too long ago.
        thanks to the help from all of you at waterturtles, the baby seems to be very happy now.
        got a 10 gal tank for him ( have been told it is a he; thus we have switched the name to einstein). it seems to be enjoying greatly in there. the water is being kept at 82 degrees since it seems to enjoy that a lot. it is eating like a champ.
        incredibly enough it arrived at one inch carapace and is now an inch and a quarter!!!
        Thanks again to all!

        PATRICE WHITTAKER <patrah2u@...> wrote:
        I know that I have not written for a couple of weeks, but I have also not picked up any mail from you guys.  I thought that even though I have not been online, the mail would still be delivered.  What is up with it?

        Do you Yahoo!?

      • jason blinzley
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 5, 2003
          thats FREAKING great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!