Re: [waterturtles] A few questions

  • PATRICE WHITTAKER
    Message 1 of 85 , Jul 31, 2003
      John; they usually like to bask in private.  With my one turtle, I keep a quilt over the basking area of her tank, so she can bask.
      Message 85 of 85 , Aug 5, 2003
        North American Woods often begin life as aquatics,
        and become more and more land dwellers. As adults they
        may called semi-aquatic, but tend more towards terrestrial.
        Nolvasan ia a topical antiseptic. It seems more
        and more herpers are using it rather than iodine.
        My oldest turt is named Skampy. Not because he
        scampers... Because of his love for shrimp (Shrimp
        Scampi.) He is an old Musk, the elder of my clan.

        Frank

        http://sitebuilder.yahoo.com