Re: [waterturtles] diamondback

  • Marg & Archie
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 1, 2000
      Could you resend the site of Diamondback group to me. Cannot locate the
      email message you sent. Many thanks! Marg n Archie
      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 1, 2000
        Marg & Archie,
        Here it is.

        diamondbackterrapins@egroups.com

        Vickie
      • danetherton
        Message 3 of 6 , Nov 1, 2000
          If you send e-mail to the group, and are not a member, it will only get sent back to you.
          Alex
          Message 4 of 6 , Nov 1, 2000
            Thank you Alex. That never occured to me. Dah :-)
            Vickie