Re: [waterturtles] I NEED HELP

  • rene tamura
    Message 1 of 16 , Nov 1, 2002
      Hi David,

      That could be but i only have one lovely girl

      Could be that the reason that my girl needs a fellow
      ??

      rgds

      Ren�

      --- vtdlk@... wrote:
      > Perhaps one turtle is dominating the other (?).
      >
      > from David
      >

      > << Hi Mary,
      >
      > Well let me describe my aquarium, i filled with more
      > or less 8 gallons of water, i have a nice basking
      > area
      > where my girl is taking a sun bath for about 3 hrs
      > after that the shadow is coming and then is laying
      > in
      > the bottom of the tank, the temperature is for about
      > 22 / 26 celcius grades. i clean the tank every week
      > and i only use as a filter some kind of waterfall
      > filter which i clean every 2 days.
      >
      > regarding other symptoms well there is nothing like
      > you describe, there is not running nose, is not
      > floating lopside, no close eyes, shell is clean.
      >
      > When start to swin has wide open eyes, i will try to
      > find water plants and some worms too.
      >
      > By the way i do not use a lamp because where i live
      > is
      > warm i mean general temperature is 20/ 24 celciuys
      > grades.
      >
      > As a hint: sometimes i let my girl run in the garden
      > for about 30 minuts but is clean and with grass.
      >
      > Hope this can help to know what is wrong with ( wet
      > lolita ) is the name of my girl i know sound like an
      > adult movie but sound funny :)) isn�t
      >
      > Bythe way thanks for the web sites, i have already
      > visited them and i printed interesting things.
      >
      > Rgds
      >
      > Ren�

      HotJobs - Search new jobs daily now
      http://hotjobs.yahoo.com/
    • Lynda Weeks
      Message 2 of 16 , Nov 1, 2002
        you are so funny!:) i use the cocktail shrimp. i freeze most of them because
        they don't keep well. i run them under warm water to thaw them.
        the chicken is always cooked. raw chicken can have salmanella bacteria.
        best to you and your girl! Lynda

> [...]
        >To: waterturtles@yahoogroups.com
        >Subject: Re: [waterturtles] I NEED HELP
        >Date: Thu, 31 Oct 2002 14:20:36 -0800 (PST)
        >
        >Hi Lynda,
        >
        >Do you mean that kind of dry shrimps ready to be
        >included in a soup ?? or maybe overthere there are
        >another kind of shrimps. because overhere i only can
        >get it dry in a bag or fresh to make cocktails.
        >
        >Anyway before i start to make philosophy i will take
        >your opinion in mind, by the way how did you give the
        >chicken to webster ? raw , cooked in oil or just cook
        >in a pan without oil ?? i am a real ignorant on this.
        >
        >I will try to find some aquatic plants but i read that
        >maybe i can use as substitute roman lettuce and if my
        >girl do not like it, at least i can use it on my
        >regular sandwich :))
        >
        >Thanks for your tips and take care of webster and tell
        >him i agree with him i don�t like slugs too.
        >
        >rgds
        >
        >Ren�
        >
        >--- Lynda Weeks <totyly@...> wrote:
        > > when my yellowbelly slider wouldn't eat i gave him
        > > those little shrimp that
        > > you can buy in the grocery. they really stink and
        > > Webster was immediately
        > > interested. i also give him worms, goldfish and
        > > reptile sticks as a snack.
        > > he doesn't like plants at all! i have given him
        > > chicken, deer and slugs, but
        > > he didn't like the slugs! good luck :) Lynda
        > >

        > > >From: rene tamura <tamura666@...>
        > > >To: waterturtles@yahoogroups.com
        > > >Subject: Re: [waterturtles] I NEED HELP
        > > >Date: Thu, 31 Oct 2002 12:36:03 -0800 (PST)
        > > >
        > > >Hi Mary,
        > > >
        > > >Well let me describe my aquarium, i filled with
        > > more
        > > >or less 8 gallons of water, i have a nice basking
        > > area
        > > >where my girl is taking a sun bath for about 3 hrs
        > > >after that the shadow is coming and then is laying
        > > in
        > > >the bottom of the tank, the temperature is for
        > > about
        > > >22 / 26 celcius grades. i clean the tank every week
        > > >and i only use as a filter some kind of waterfall
        > > >filter which i clean every 2 days.
        > > >
        > > >regarding other symptoms well there is nothing like
        > > >you describe, there is not running nose, is not
        > > >floating lopside, no close eyes, shell is clean.
        > > >
        > > >When start to swin has wide open eyes, i will try
        > > >find water plants and some worms too.
        > > >
        > > >By the way i do not use a lamp because where i live
        > > is
        > > >warm i mean general temperature is 20/ 24 celciuys
        > > >grades.
        > > >
        > > >As a hint: sometimes i let my girl run in the
        > > garden
        > > >for about 30 minuts but is clean and with grass.
        > > >
        > > >Hope this can help to know what is wrong with ( wet
        > > >lolita ) is the name of my girl i know sound like
        > > an
        > > >adult movie but sound funny :)) isn�t
        > > >
        > > >Bythe way thanks for the web sites, i have already
        > > >visited them and i printed interesting things.

        Get a speedy connection with MSN Broadband.� Join now!
      • rene tamura
        Message 3 of 16 , Nov 1, 2002
          Hi Lynda,

          I will follow your hints, and i will cook the chicken.
          and i will do the same with the shrimps.

          By the way the name of my girl is ( wet lolita )
          sounds funny right

          hv a nice wk end and tks for the hints

          rgds

          Ren�

          Message 4 of 16 , Nov 1, 2002
            the shrimp should already be cooked but maybe yours are not. Cocktail shrimp
            usually are pre-cooked. if they are pink they are cooked.:) lynda

            Message 5 of 16 , Nov 2, 2002
              its always good to cook them anyway
              --- Lynda Weeks <totyly@...> wrote:
> [...]
              > cooked.:) lynda
              >

              > >From: rene tamura <tamura666@...>
              > >To: waterturtles@yahoogroups.com
              > >Subject: Re: [waterturtles] I NEED HELP
              > >Date: Fri, 1 Nov 2002 11:36:25 -0800 (PST)
              > >
              > >Hi Lynda,
              > >
              > >I will follow your hints, and i will cook the
              > chicken.
              > >and i will do the same with the shrimps.
              > >
              > >By the way the name of my girl is ( wet lolita )
              > >sounds funny right
              > >
              > >hv a nice wk end and tks for the hints
              > >
              > >rgds
              > >
              > >Ren�
              > >

              > >--- Lynda Weeks <totyly@...> wrote:
              > > > you are so funny!:) i use the cocktail shrimp. i
              > > > freeze most of them because
              > > > they don't keep well. i run them under warm
              > water to
              > > > thaw them.
              > > > the chicken is always cooked. raw chicken can

              === message truncated ===