RES habitat

  • J.M. Moon
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2002
      I am getting into the planning stage for a RES outdoor habitat.  I am wondering if these RES will hibernate in this area?  If so, what kind of area do they like to hibernate in?  In other words what must I create for them?
      Judith  (PS.  I am not moving these turtles outside until it warms up....just planning ahead)
      J.M. Moon - Peaceful Acres
      http://home.earthlink.net/~peacefulacres
      Do not do an act of kindness, instead live a life of kindness.
      Over50withPets-subscribe@yahoogroups.com