it worked !!

  • zmirjan@home.com
    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 4, 2001
      This is Zainab, I got money, I can't believe it !!

      HOW TO MAKE MONEY WITH YOUR COMPUTER $ $ Not a Scam!! $ $ THIS REALLY
      CAN MAKE YOU EASY MONEY!! IT WORKS!!! BUT YOU HAVE TO FOLLOW IT
      EXACTLY FOR IT TO WORK AND BE LEGAL! YOU WILL NOT MAKE ANYTHING IF
      THE RULES AREN'T FOLLOWED. I am a 30 yr old factory work with a wife
      and son living in a one bedroom apartmen. Figuring my bills, I
      figured that I was over $55,000 in debt and needed some money quick
      so I decided to try this. This is the only program that kept me from
      filing bankruptcy the following week. With a 2 year old son and
      credit card bills piling up, something had to be done so I decided I
      could not loose much by trying this program. I came across this by
      browsing some newsgroups on the Internet. It said that I could make
      thousands of dollars within weeks with only an initial investment of
      $6.00! I thought, " Yeah, right, this must be a scam", but like most
      of everyone, I was curious, so I kept reading. The program goes as
      follows(follow these directions):
      1) Take 6 separate envelopes and pieces of paper. On the paper, write
      Please put me on your mailing list and then place your name with
      address." Now get 6 US $1.00 bills and place one in each of the
      envelopes with the paper so wrapped around the bill so the bill can
      not be seen through the envelope. This will prevent thievery. You
      should now have 6 sealed envelopes, each with a piece of paper
      stating the above phrase, your name and address, and a $1.00 bill. By
      providing a $1.00 in each envelope, you are paying for their
      services. This is how it becomes legal.
      2) Mail the 6 envelopes to the following addresses:

      1) Jan 438 Clem Lowell Rd. Carrollton, GA 30117
      2) Shannon 4051 Maple Tree Dr. Anaheim Hills, Ca. 92807
      3) Darron 1701 Rogers St #210 Ft Worth, TX 76107
      4) David 3 Sring close Ramsbottom,Bury,Lancashire.England.BL0 9SQ
      5) Jay Graves 310 hollywood dr,Keswick,Ontario,Canada l4p2z8
      6) Zainab 6 Vantage Cir. Miss, Ont. L5M 2L2

      3) Now take the #1 name off the list that you see above, move the
      other names up (6 becomes 5, 5 becomes 4, etc...) and add YOUR Name
      as number 6 on the list.
      4) Change anything you need in this letter you would like but try to
      keep it as close to original as possible.
      5) Now, post your amended article to at least 200 newsgroups. (I
      think there are close to 24,000 groups) All you need is 200, but
      remember, the more you post, and the more money you make!
      -----HOW TO POST TO NEWSGROUPS------------
      1) You do not need to re-type this entire letter to do your own
      posting. Simply put your cursor at the beginning of this letter and
      drag your cursor to the bottom of this document, then select 'copy'
      from the edit menu. This
      will copy the entire letter into the computers memory.
      2) Open a blank 'notepad' file, and place your cursor at the top of
      the blank page. From the 'edit' menu select 'paste'. This will paste
      a copy of the letter into notepad so that you can add your name to
      the list.

      3) Save your new notepad file as a .txt file. If you want to do your
      postings in different sittings, you'll always have this file to go
      back to.
      4) Use Netscape or Internet explorer and try searching for various
      newsgroups (on-line forums, message boards, chat sites, discussions.)
      5) Visit these message boards and post this article as a new message
      by highlighting the text of this letter and selecting paste from the
      edit menu. Fill in the Subject, this will be the header that everyone
      sees as they scroll through the list of postings in a particular
      group, click the post message button. You're done with your first
      one!. So after thinking it over, and talking to a few people first, I
      thought about trying it. I figured what have I got to lose except 6
      stamps and $6.00, right? Like most of us I was a little skeptical and
      a little worried about the legal aspects of it, put I am a paralegal
      so I did some checking, as well as, called the U.S. Post Office (1-
      800-725-2161) and they confirmed that it is legal! Then I invested
      the $6.00. I am very glad I did.... within 7 days, I started getting
      money in the mail! I was shocked! I figured it would end soon, but
      the money just kept coming in. In my first week, I made about $25.00.
      By the end of the second week I had made a total of over $1,000.00!
      In the third week I had over $10,000.00 and it's still growing. This
      is now my fourth week and I have made a total of just over $42,000.00
      and it's still coming in rapidly. It's certainly worth $6.00, and 6
      stamps,!! Let me tell you how this works and most importantly, why it
      works....also, make sure you print a copy of this article NOW, so you
      can get the information off of it as you need it.
      Congratulations...THAT'S IT! All you have to do is jump to different
      newsgroups and post away, after you get the hang of it, and it will
      take about 30 seconds for each newsgroup!
      **REMEMBER, THE MORE NEWSGROUPS YOU POST IN,
      THE MORE MONEY YOU WILL MAKE!! BUT YOU HAVE TO POST A MINIMUM OF
      200** That's it! You will begin receiving money from around the world
      within days! You may eventually want to rent a P.O. Box due to the
      large amount of mail you will receive. If you wish to stay anonymous,
      you can invent a name to use, as long as the postman will deliver it.
      **JUST MAKE SURE ALL THE ADDRESSES ARE CORRECT.** Now the WHY part:
      Out of 200 postings, say I receive only 5 replies (a very low
      example). So then I made $5.00 with my name at #6 on the letter. Now,
      each of the 5 persons who just sent me $1.00 make the MINIMUM 200
      postings, each with my name at #5 and only 5 persons respond to each
      of the original 5, that is another $25.00 for me, now those 25 each
      make 200 MINIMUM posts with my name at #4 and only 5 replies each, I
      will bring in an additional $125.00! Now, those 125 persons turn
      around and post the MINIMUM 200 with my name at #3 and only receive 5
      replies each, I will make an additional $626.00! OK, now here is the
      fun part, each of those 625 persons post a MINIMUM 200 letters with
      my name at #2 and they each only receive 5 replies, that just made
      me $3,125.00!!! Those 3,125 persons will all deliver this message to
      200 newsgroups with my name at #1 and if still
      5 persons per 200 newsgroups react I will receive $15,625,00! With an
      original investment of only $6.00! AMAZING! When your name is no
      longer on the list, you just take the latest posting in the
      newsgroups, and send out another $6.00 to names on the list, putting
      your name at number 6 again. And start posting again. The thing to
      remember is, do you realize that thousands of people all over the
      world are joining the internet and reading these articles everyday,
      JUST LIKE YOU are now!! So can you afford $6.00 and see if it
      reallyworks?? I think so... People have said, "what if the plan is
      played out and no one sends you the money? So what! What are the
      chances of that happening when there are tons of new honest users and
      new honest people who are joining the internet and newsgroups
      everyday and are willing to give it a try? Estimates are at 20,000 to
      50,000 new users, every day, with thousands of those joining the
      actual Internet. Remember,?
    • LC347@aol.com
      Message 2 of 7 , Oct 4, 2001
        oh thanks...
      • champrexjazz@aol.com
        Message 3 of 7 , Oct 4, 2001
          Why are putting this stuff on the list?

          Nobody can fully understand the meaning of love -
          Unless he's owned by a dog.
          - Gene Hill
        • mirjan
          Message 4 of 7 , Oct 4, 2001
            they said it's a hoxe.. so don't go with it....

            Zainab
              I believe that the people who put together this list do it out of their honest concern & interest in turtles.  In addition, we have so many members who contribute their well thought out expertise in the care of turtles.  I, for one am insulted by this use of the list.  You should be ashamed of yourself!

              Paula Newman
            • LC347@aol.com
              Message 6 of 7 , Oct 5, 2001
                In a message dated 10/5/01 12:51:55 AM Eastern Daylight Time, PaulaNew@... writes:

                I believe that the people who put together this list do it out of their honest concern & interest in turtles.  In addition, we have so many members who contribute their well thought out expertise in the care of turtles.  I, for one am insulted by this use of the list.  You should be ashamed of yourself!

                Paula Newman

                ditto. could we get back to turtles?
              • mirjan
                Message 7 of 7 , Oct 5, 2001
                  Paula, There is no need for flaming, I was fooled by them.. and also I found yesterday that it's un legal to it..and there is many websits on it..I really apologize to every body..

                  I don't thing you didn't get fooled before...