RES available for adoption

  • Zooperior@aol.com
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 1 5:16 AM
      Hello,
      I am the assistant adoption coordinator for Turtle Homes and I have someone
      who has 2 RES turtles that need a home.  The owner will donate a 100 gal.
      tank, but will not ship.  She lives in Mass.  Please write me if you are
      interested.

      Marty La Prees
      Asst. Adoption Coordinator - Turtle Homes
      INdiana TURTLE CARE
      www.Pogospals.com

    • janice krakora-looby
      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 1 9:38 AM
        Go to http://www.turtlehomes.org and fill out an application. There are
        always RES for adoption.

        Janice

        Website http://www.angelfire.com/il3/janice
        AIM ID: DocMomJMK

        >From: "mirjan" <zmirjan@...>
        >To: <waterturtles@yahoogroups.com>
        >Subject: Re: [waterturtles] RES available for adoption
        >Date: Sat, 1 Sep 2001 11:28:56 -0700
        >
        >I would like to adopt a turtle, I have experience too.. but I live in
        >Mississauga, Ontario.. do you any one who want to give his turtle?
        >
        >thank you so much
        >Zainab

      • mirjan
        Message 3 of 6 , Sep 1 11:28 AM

          Message 4 of 6 , Sep 1 11:44 AM
            In a message dated 9/1/2001 2:08:37 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
            zmirjan@... writes:

            >I would like to adopt a turtle, I have experience too.. but I live in
            >Mississauga, Ontario.. do you any one who want to give his turtle?
            >
            >thank you so much
            >Zainab

              Contact Turtlehomescanada@... if you want to adopt a slider in
            Canada. He is around now so if you move fast enough he will get your email.
            He does a lot of field work so catching him isn't easy.

            Lori Green

            Director, Turtle Homes Rescue Inc.
            www.turtlehomes.org

            Sulcata Reality Check
            http://www.turtlehomes.org/test.htm

            ****************
            ***************

            "I live in my own little world, but it's OK ... they know me here,"

            [ Angel of God, my guardian dear, to whom's God's love commits me here. Ever
            this day be at my side to light and love, to rule and guide.
            [

          • mirjan
            Message 5 of 6 , Sep 1 2:04 PM
              I went there but there is nothing to fill :)
              >I would like to adopt a turtle, I have experience too.. but I live in
              >Mississauga, Ontario.. do you any one who want to give his turtle?
              >
              >thank you so much
              >Zainab

            • janice krakora-looby
              Message 6 of 6 , Sep 1 3:45 PM