Don't open e-mails from Mark Downey Virus alert!

  • Mark Downey
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 30, 2001
      Sorry everyone but I have a virus called W32.Magistr.24876@mm also known as -Worm.Magistr, PE_MAGISTR.A, W32.Magistr@mm .

      This has possibly infected your machine and if so is emailing everyone in your address book without your knowledge. The email will contain random subject lines and includes a randomly generated attachment ( mine was headed "for the user. add" and contained an attachment called "customize.zi9)!

      Please run your virus scans and get the blighter I have know idea how it got on my machine, but I'm dealing with it

      Sorry for the inconvieniece and I hope nothing serious has happend

      Mark Downey