Reptomin and glass climbing

  • w17852@email.mot.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2001
      I ordered some stuff from PetWarehouse a couple of weeks ago and
      asked about Reptomin. The lady told me that they had it (back) in
      stock! While I'm writing I'd also like feedback about the Tetra
      Viquarium I just bought for my 9 month old spot. I set it up and
      thought it was just great and she'd love it, but I guess she's what
      you call a glass climber. Within minutes she'd flipped over once on
      the land area and then after I righted her she got wedged sideways in-
      between the river and aquarium glass. I am really woried about her
      getting into trouble and would like to know how others deal with
      (fears of) their loved ones flipping over on their backs or getting
      stuck. I decided to take down the Viquarium for now. Thnks.
      Jim W