Is It Possible to Run My Car on Water?

  • wglyhlnpqtix
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 18, 2007
      I have a water-to-energy converter running in my car for over a year.
      YOU CAN TOO. I'm about to tell you about a SIMPLE technology you can
      have right now, called Water4Gas. It's one of the most PRACTICAL free-
      energy devices, marked by extraordinary simplicity and effectiveness.
      We have developed devices that use a little electricity out of your
      car's battery, to separate water into a gas called HHO (2 Hydrogen +
      1 Oxygen). HHO, also called Brown's Gas or Hydroxy, burns beautifully
      and provides TONS of energy - while the end product is just WATER!
      Mobile Magazine says HHO provides the atomic power of Hydrogen, while
      maintaining the chemical stability of water.
      DID YOU KNOW: Pound for pound HHO GAS IS 3 TIMES MORE POTENT THAN
      GASOLINE!!! HHO is a fast growing trend for boosting performance and
      MPG.

      We took a 90-year-old suppressed technology,
      We SIMPLIFIED it,
      You will discover how affordable yet very effective these devices
      are.
      You have our permission to replicate all of our devices - for fun or
      profit!
      Easy to install & maintain.
      Good for carb/fuel injection, gas/diesel. Old/new cars, light trucks,
      boats, more.

      http://waterfuelqd.blogspot.com/#