2011 Annual meeting

  • DeHaas, Beth
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 29, 2010
      At the 2010 Lagoon day there was mention made of having the 2011 meeting
      at an industrial Lagoon system. One of my large industrial operators has
      expressed an interest in possibly hosting this event. Who should they
      contact to find more about what's involved?

      Beth DeHaas

      MeDEP

      17 SHS

      Augusta, ME 04333

      207-287-4860

      207-287-3435 (fax)

      beth.dehaas@...

    • Steve Lane
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 29, 2010
        They should contact Frank rukusnis at the guilford sanitary district

        Steven Lane
        Superintendent
        Winterport Water District
        Tell. & Fax: (207) 223-5028