Multi source Download

  • Jean Bon
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 11 11:47 PM
      I was wondering the following :

      In a Waste network if 2 peoples have the same file, does the 3rd one
      which will try to get this file will benefit of the 2 sources or only
      from one ?
    • Romaric MICHON
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 12 8:42 AM
        no multi source in waste

        --- Jean Bon <squizfr@...> a écrit :

        > I was wondering the following :
        >
        > In a Waste network if 2 peoples have the same file,
        > does the 3rd one
        > which will try to get this file will benefit of the
        > 2 sources or only
        > from one ?

        http://mail.yahoo.fr Yahoo! Mail
      • td4guy
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 12 11:24 AM
          WASTE 1.5 doesn't support multi-source downloading. A downloader will
          only get a file from one other peer. Multi-source downloading is a
          planned feature for WASTE 2.0, but that will not be developed for a
          long time.