request for maintainer -- faq

  • Lucas Gonze
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 3, 2004
      I have been slacking on maintenance of the FAQ, because I have another
      project which is very involving. Is anyone interested in taking it
      over partly or completely?

      Thanks.

      - Lucas
    • Lucas Gonze
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 5, 2004
        I have transferred ownership of the Waste FAQ to Steve Ulrich. The new
        home of the FAQ is http://www.botwerks.org/waste/waste-faq.html. The
        old URL will redirect to there automatically. He has already done some
        nice things for it as far as formatting goes, so I think this will work
        out well.

        - Lucas