Fayerie Crafting In Tacoma

  • The Besom
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2004
      Harken all ye friends and Fay, Come out, come out, come out and
      play!!!

      We are happy to announce a new discussion group called Fayerie
      Crafters.

      It will start Sunday January second from 5 till 7 in the afternoon
      at Godfathers Pizza on 6th Ave in Tacoma.

      We will continue to meet the first Sunday of the month for the next
      six months.

      This event is hosted by Kindred Green and is not affiliated with
      any particular tradition. All who wish to come and share their
      experiences with the Fay, to learn, to philosophize, and to share
      good pizza with friends are welcome. Let�s make a little magick
      together!!!

      Kindred Green will also be hosting a Mid-Summer Fayerie Ball during
      the month of June in the University Place area. This event will
      include a ritual to start the evening off, entertainment by local
      musicians, karaoke, dance music, and drumming. Plan early to
      attend in your Fayerie finest and celebrate the magick of the
      nature beings.

      If you are interested in performing at this event please let us
      know early on. This will be a non-alcohol event with snacks
      available. We are asking for a five dollar donation at the door to
      help cover the costs, and two cans of food to be donated to a local
      food bank however no one will be turned away. Even though it will
      be summer, hunger knows no season. There will be more Mid-Summer
      Fayerie Ball news as the time draws nearer.

      For questions about either the Fayerie Crafters group or the
      Mid-Summer Fayerie Ball you can call Mahlora at 253-566-1092 or
      email her at mahloramoon@...

      We thank you all ahead of time. We look forward to having a great
      discussion group as well as having a very magickal Mid-Summer!

      Blessings Green!
      Mahlora, Chuck & Kindred Green