Re: *thinks*...

  • WickedMicki
    Message 1 of 466 , Feb 1, 2000
      Where am I from? hehehe! The Mother! hehehe! I
      was born & raised in Everett. From two loving parents
      who split when I was 8 (better this way)! I am
      English, French, German & Scot-Irish, Scottish, Irish.
      hehehe! I mainly love my Celtic roots, don't care much
      for the German, but I have learned to accept all
      sides of me. :)
    • zinggirl10
      Message 466 of 466 , Mar 8, 2002
        does anyone know where i can get some Salvia Divinorum (diviners sage) seeds? I have a friend who's trying to grow them.<br><br>MZ. Z