Public Moon Celebration / Tacoma / Sunday 8 Feb 7pm

  • The Besom
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 6, 2004
      The Kindred of the Green is honored to Present

      Public Moon Celebrations
      February 8th / March 7th

      held at Godfathers Pizza 5114 6th Ave
      (corner of 6th and Orchard) in their private banquet room.

      Starts promptly at 7pm and will last about 1 hour.
      We are getting the room based on food orders so
      please plan to stay after, order food, and socialize.
      Because this is a very public venue casual dress is fine.

      All Persons of Pagan traditions, paths, groups, and individuals
      that can accept our format of equal validity with others, are welcome.

      Due to limited space and mature subject matter this is an adult event.

      As we see it�
      "Understanding of The Mystery cannot be taught. It must be lived for
      it exists in the connection between each mind/spirit and the All".

      Blessings Green, Mahlora & Chuck

      For those who are new to the Tacoma Pagan community or are just
      wondering who are Mahlora and Chuck:

      We have been holding public rituals and workshops in and around
      Tacoma for well over ten years. Together we have founded
      Mahlorian Green Craft: a Mystery-Fayerie Tradition. Many may know
      us from hosting Pagan Paths and Pizza a monthly discussion group
      in 2002.

      To learn more about us and Mahlorian Green Craft visit us at our
      cyber home:
      http://www.thebesom.net
      and/or on The Witches' Voice
      http://www.witchvox.com/trads/trad_mgc.html