Please read this

  • iamawitchywoman1999
    Message 1 of 466 , Jan 4, 2000
      This is REALLY important - forward it to every
      US> Pagan you know! -Middice> <br>> 2000 is a
      census year, and we will all be getting> that<br>>
      lovely little form in the mail asking us loads
      of<br>> questions. One of those questions asks about>
      religion.<br>> A point stressed at the workshop was the urge
      every<br>> Pagan you know -- closeted or not, regardless of
      how<br>> they classify themselves -- to write in
      PAGAN.> <br>> Why Pagan rather than all the other
      words we use to<br>> define ourselves? Quite simply:
      numbers. If some of> us<br>> write Pagan, others
      Wiccan, earth religion, etc,> etc,<br>> what is
      going to happen is we are all going to end>
      up<br>> under OTHER, and that doesn't do us any good. If
      we<br>> all write in Pagan, well then, our numbers will
      be<br>> significant to the census people and more>
      importantly,<br>> we will be COUNTED. Imagine how awesome it would
      be> to<br>> find out on the official census report
      that 10% (or<br>> whatever percent) of the US
      population considers<br>> themselves Pagan! Remember, the
      census is anonymous,<br>> so we don't have to worry
      about outing ourselves!> <br>> Numbers =
      recognition and recognition = legitimacy.<br>> So, in a
      nutshell, join the campaign, pass on the> word<br>>
      to write in "Pagan" on the US 2000 census. Stand
      up> and be counted! > > <br>> =====>
      HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! ENJOY THE MILLINEUM!!!<br>>
    • zinggirl10
      Message 466 of 466 , Mar 8, 2002
        does anyone know where i can get some Salvia Divinorum (diviners sage) seeds? I have a friend who's trying to grow them.<br><br>MZ. Z