Merry Meet...

  • Ravenna Angelline
    Message 1 of 3 , May 1, 2003
      Hello all. I'm new to the group, and just thought I'd drop a line.
      Blessed MayDay!! Anyway... I'm 22 and have lived in Renton for most
      of my life. I don't really know a whole lot of pagans in this area,
      (well except for my friend that I met at college) and I just wanted
      to say "hi!"

      Brightest Blessings,
      Ravenna Angelline
    • Aurora Christy
      Message 2 of 3 , May 3, 2003
        Merry meet,My name is Aurora Rose I am new to the group. I am 14. I live in Renton right now but I am moving to Everett very soon. I have been studing wicca for 4 years now and still wish to learn more.Blessed beAurora Rose

        Ravenna Angelline <ravennan@...> wrote:Hello all. I'm new to the group, and just thought I'd drop a line.
        Blessed MayDay!! Anyway... I'm 22 and have lived in Renton for most
        of my life. I don't really know a whole lot of pagans in this area,
        (well except for my friend that I met at college) and I just wanted
        to say "hi!"

        Brightest Blessings,
        Ravenna Angelline

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

      • Gwynn
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 26, 2003
          Hello everyone,

          Thank you for letting me join your group. I am looking to network in
          the pagan community as I have been able to find very little
          information about public ritual, events, and study groups. I am an
          initated First Degree priestess of the Correllian Nativist Tradition
          and I am currently working on my Second Degree studies. I have only
          been practicing Wicca for about a year now, although I had really
          been living Wicca my whole life and just didn't realize it. :) I
          hear that's how it is for a lot of people. I am also a student
          assistant faculty member of psychiceducation.com where I am working
          on my psychic development skills. I currently live in Arlington,
          Washington with my husband. I haven't been able to find any real
          groups or connections here and I was hoping someone could help me. I
          know that there is a church in Redmond or Bellevue, but I am a little
          hesitant to plunge right into such a structured atmosphere yet. I
          have been pretty much practicing solitary so far and was hoping to
          ease into something like a study group or a class. Does any one have
          any suggestions for me? Does anyone know of anything in Snohomish
          County. I know of Moonflower Magicks, a local metaphysical store in
          Everett who has classes, but I was hoping to get some more ideas.

          Thanks!
          Zephy