Pagan Paths & Pizza - 7pm - Apr 7th - Tacoma WA

  • The Besom
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 3, 2003
      April 7th's Topic:
      "Unity in the Community - Shared threads and common ground"

      This will be the 12th and last month for PP&P.

      Our topic will reflect on and address many of the needs and
      questions that prompted us to create Pagan Paths & Pizza a year ago.

      The beauty of a personally driven spirituality system is that if
      exactly what you want does not exist... You simply can CREATE IT!
      and thus began PP&P.

      Some areas we will discuss:
      * What is "The Pagan Community"?
      * What should "unity" in the community look and feel like?
      * How can we help diversity and unity co-exist and grow?

      Monday night we will also offer some of the personal insights
      and opinions that we have gained while hosting PP&P for
      the last year.

      If you have been waiting to visit PP&P because there is always
      "the next one", there is no next PP&P.

      However, we do want to remind everyone that TERRA's "Witches' Brew"
      held monthly at the Shakabrah Java (see http://www.terratacoma.org )
      continues to be a fine place for Tacoma / South Puget Sound folks
      to make Pagan contacts and for acquiring Crafty information.

      This may sadden some, but Chuck & Mahlora are not going away.
      Rather with the end of PP&P we are moving on to devote more time
      to the requests for workshops, classes, etc we have received
      regarding our tradition, Mahlorian Green Craft. If you are
      interested you can watch for future announcements at our cyber
      home http://www.thebesom.net Or better yet, ask to be on the

      We hope that you can join us on the Moon's day evening...

      Chuck & Mahlora
      )O(

      * Pagan Paths and Pizza *

      A monthly discussion group focusing on the
      sharing of Ideas, Resources, & Information.

      Hosted by Chuck & Mahlora
      Meets the 1st Monday of the month 7:00pm at
      Godfathers Pizza /5114 6th Ave Tacoma WA

      Please note: While we would like to accommodate
      families, due to limited space and mature subject
      matter this is an adult event.

      As we see it�
      We created Pagan Paths and Pizza to be a place to
      share the un-shareable, learn of the un-learnable,
      and to ponder the grandness of the All.

      Persons of Pagan traditions, paths, groups,
      and individuals that can accept our format of equal
      validity with others, and can gather with us to
      learn as well as share are welcome.

      If you already: know all there is, possess secret
      knowledge, are about winning debates, or if your
      tradition feels it has exclusive rights to "The Truth",
      we wish you well and ask that you do those things elsewhere.

      All that said� If these few lines ring true,
      if you enjoy the company of others of like mind,
      if you can play nice with others, if you like pizza
      (we are getting the room based on buying food)�

      Join with us!

      By the Goddess, Blessed Be
      Chuck & Mahlora
      )O(

      To learn more about PP&P visit us at our cyber home
      http://www.thebesom.net