Monday night's Pagan Paths & Pizza

  • The Besom
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 4, 2003
      To all who attended last night's Pagan Paths & Pizza:

      Our thanks to everyone who came last night, for your support and
      participation. There was a lot of great insight and wisdom shared.

      The conversation was lively, passionate and respectful.
      Not only were opinions shared but seemed to build upon each other.
      Diverse corners of our community came together, stayed focused on
      the topic and created a magickal evening.

      We look forward too seeing everyone again next month.

      Our topic for March 3rd is:
      "Magickal Resources - Where do you get your Juice?"
      We plan to discuss sources and techniques for acquiring
      "All things Crafty".

      AND As previously announced-
      April will be the 12th and last month for PP&P.
      If you have been waiting to visit because there is always
      "the next one" know the next ones are numbered.

      Our topic for April 7th is:
      "Unity in the Community - Shared threads and common ground"

      Blessed Be
      Chuck & Mahlora
      )O(

      To be on our info list E-mail ppp@...
      To learn more about PP&P visit us at our cyber home
      http://www.thebesom.net