Re: Anyone Else Have Info On This?

  • Torra Kimbul
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 3, 2002
      --- In washingtonwicca@y..., twofingerwonder_2000 <no_reply@y...>
      wrote:
      > Was wondering if you ever considered the weather? Here in WA being
      it
      > rains so much, and its allways cloudy, damp, and cold, and that is
      > why people are feeling bad, sore, exhausted, and a lot of other
      > things.

      Well, I was born 'n raised in Western Wash, where we get a TON of
      rain. My strongest season is winter. Most people I know in the area
      are the same, they all love the rain and dark skys. Some of this I
      can count as SAD (seasonal affectiave dissorder), but not
      everything. SAD was actualy one of the first things we considered.
      This is usualy a time when I'm comeing into my strenth, not being
      drained of it.

      ~Torra
      (sorry this took so long to reply)
    • twofingerwonder_2000
      Message 2 of 6 , Dec 7, 2002
        SAD? Seasonal?.... It rains year long, here in WA. For the most part
        that is why a lot of people here are just down right depressed, and
        depressing! Most of them do not even realize it. Also I cant believe
        everyone you know love the rain and dark skyes, everyone I know or
        talk to hates it.

        As far as I know there is no magic, or some dark force out there
        draining your energy. You sure you have not seen any green little
        men? Im sure its ether you are not getting enough sleep, or you are
        getting to much, or your smoking to much crack!

        If none of this is the case, then take some Tylenol. It works
        great. :)

        --- In washingtonwicca@yahoogroups.com, "Torra Kimbul" <torra_k@y...>