Pagan Paths & Pizza - Nov 4th - Tacoma WA

  • The Besom
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 1, 2002
      November's Topic: "Traditions - If ya got one bring it"

      *** Pagan Paths and Pizza ***

      Is a monthly discussion group focusing on the
      sharing of Ideas, Resources, & Information.

      Hosted by Chuck & Mahlora
      Meets the 1st Monday of the month at
      Godfathers Pizza
      5114 6th Ave Tacoma WA

      Please note: That while we would like to accommodate
      families, due to limited space and mature subject
      matter this is an adult event.

      As we see it . .
      We created Pagan Paths and Pizza to be a place to
      share the un-shareable, learn of the un-learnable,
      and to ponder the grandness of the All.

      Persons of Pagan traditions, paths, groups,
      and individuals that can accept our format of equal
      validity with others, and can gather with us to
      learn as well as share are welcome.

      If you already: know all there is, possess secret
      knowledge, are about winning debates, or if your
      tradition feels it has exclusive rights to "The Truth",
      we wish you well and ask that you do those things elsewhere.

      All that said� If these few lines ring true,
      if you enjoy the company of others of like mind,
      if you can play nice with others, if you like pizza
      (we are getting the room based on buying food)�

      Join with us!

      By the Goddess, Blessed Be
      Chuck & Mahlora
      )O(

      **********************
      In the Future:

      December 2nd:
      "Tools of the Trade - Does size really matter?"
      January 6th:
      "Ethics and Etiquette: - Spitting in the Karmic wind"
      February 3rd:
      "Magickal Resources - Where do you get your juice?"
      March 3rd:
      "Sensuality & Sexuality and the Craft - back by popular demand"
      April 7th:
      "Unity in the Community - Shared threads and common ground"

      HotJobs - Search new jobs daily now
      http://hotjobs.yahoo.com/
    • twofingerwonder_2000
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 2, 2002