Mabon Festival

  • lady_leonai
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 9 9:39 AM
      Merry Meet

      I am representing Terra in this when I invite all of
      you to our festival being held. The 22nd of this month
      is Mabon and Terra is having a festival at the Gig
      Harbor Lookout point along the 5-mile loop at Point
      Defiance Park.

      The festivities begin at noon, most people start
      miling in around 11:30-12:30. We usually hold an open
      ritual around 1:30pst(pagan standard time) and
      afterwards a feast.

      Speaking of the feast, it is a pot luck. Terra is
      providing the basic snack foods like soda and chips so
      that we have plenty of larger dishes so that everyone
      has plenty to eat.

      The festivities usually run until dark. There will be
      a live band playing, tarot card readings, candle
      dancing, and an aweful lot of chit-chatting. We'd
      love to have you join us in these festivities.

      I do believe there will be a raffle going on for
      several items. There will be some art work going up
      for raffle and I do believe we are having
      what we like to call a "port-a-witch kit".

      Thank you for your time.

      Many Blessings,

      Leonai