Looking for a local Coven

  • dustie98023
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 2, 2002
      I have a friend in the South King County area looking for a small
      coven or a coven just starting in the area. Can someone please let me
      know if they hear of any.
      Thanks,
      Dustie98023
    • collgreenwitch
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 3, 2002
        There's a group called Blue Moon Coven associated with the ATC. They
        meet in Auburn and go up to the ACT events in Index.

        Coll.