Hello Everyone

  • greensyrinx
    Message 1 of 466 , Feb 1, 2002
      Just joined this list, though I recognize many of
      you from other groups/clubs I am on.<br><br>I am
      Vannessa (aka Winnett), living in Vancouver, WA following
      a path mixed with shamanism, druidry, wicca,
      herbalism and even Christianity. Been practicing for about
      a year, but on this path for many years prior.
      Looking forward to sharing and learning.<br><br>Vannessa
    • zinggirl10
      Message 466 of 466 , Mar 8, 2002
        does anyone know where i can get some Salvia Divinorum (diviners sage) seeds? I have a friend who's trying to grow them.<br><br>MZ. Z