Good Evening

  • malicenightangel
    Message 1 of 466 , Nov 10, 2001
      I came across this by looking through some info
      on the web.<br>I do not have a prim
      religion/beli.<br>Though I have done some wiccan practicing a few years
      only to learn.<br>Being a college student now I lack
      in the friends department so I have lost all if any
      of my wiccan connections.<br><br>Guess its just time
      to work my way around that
      again...<br><br>NightAngel
    • zinggirl10
      Message 466 of 466 , Mar 8, 2002
        does anyone know where i can get some Salvia Divinorum (diviners sage) seeds? I have a friend who's trying to grow them.<br><br>MZ. Z