anyone who laughs at my jokes is...

  • iamawitchywoman1999
    Message 1 of 466 , Dec 1, 1999
      worth getting to know. Alashenee would you e-mail
      me? I'd love to talk. O.K., everybody get your minds
      out of the gutter! I just want to be friends.
      iamawitchywoman1999@... I still want to meet other witches in the Seattle
      area.
    • zinggirl10
      Message 466 of 466 , Mar 8, 2002
        does anyone know where i can get some Salvia Divinorum (diviners sage) seeds? I have a friend who's trying to grow them.<br><br>MZ. Z