Merry Meet

  • kurayami_eikyuu
    Message 1 of 466 , Aug 15, 2000
      the group today, and I'm glad to finally find a group
      for wiccans in this state. I have been practicing the
      craft for 3 years now, and I live in the tacoma area.
      I'm currently only 16, and I am looking to find
      someone in my area who could help teach me a bit more.
      Oh, and my name is Christine, but I go by Kaji.
    • zinggirl10
      Message 466 of 466 , Mar 8, 2002
        does anyone know where i can get some Salvia Divinorum (diviners sage) seeds? I have a friend who's trying to grow them.<br><br>MZ. Z