advice?

  • Debbie Fitzgerald
    Message 1 of 1 , May 24, 2013
      sister caught putting Jamaican voo doo spell on me, she then blamed me for her dying of Familia ALS which has killed all of my Mother's side of family, and 2 siblings, all aunts, cousins, then murder of Father and i raped, assaulted, there is evil everywhere now...and no help from anyone...crime vics, etc
      pure chaos spirits...tried cleansing, tried binding...not practiced in this, only believe in good love and lite
      and experiencing powerful attacks nonstop...don't think i can survive this one...