Public Ritual - THIS Sat., July 11 - 7-9 p.m. [Des Moines]

  • SunTiger
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 7, 2009
      Next Public Ritual (for updates see: http://SaltyPagan.blogspot.com
      Reply to: pipitoneburien@...

      Here ye, Here ye
      We, the Earth Based Spiritualty (EBS) group in Des Moines (also known as "Salty Pagans")  are pleased to announce that on Saturday, July 11th, 2009, @ 7 PM
      The cauldron will boil with excitement. That's because a class will be taught on SIGILS!

      NOTE: The class will be taught INSIDE of circle with the sacred honoring of the Sacred Ground created continuing until the circleis opened.

      What Learning Sigils Will Enable You To Do:
      If you want health, wealth beyond your wildest dreams, or that special "someone," then come on down and learn! “The making of SIGILS”
      Ok I (Jeryze) am only joking: you probably won't get that special someone but health and unlimited wealth CAN be yours! (Well, sort-of!)

      Come to our gathering for food fun and an uplifting ritual and a class. The Magick is up to you!

      Saltwater UU church
      25701 S. 14th Pl.
      Des Moines, Wa. 98189

      We want to thank all that attended last months ritual: THANK YOU!

    • SunTiger
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 29, 2009
        We'll be starting :30 minutes earlier this public ritual so pay special attention to the announcement details, below. For last minute updates, always visit
        http://SaltyPagan.blogspot.com!  {Forward any questions to SunTiger@...}
        Posted on 7/29/09

        Next Public Ritual: Saturday, August 1, 6:30-9 p.m.

        Lady Lydia will be Head Priestess for this Lammas Public Ritual on Saturday, August 1, 2009. The ritual will begin at 7p.m. (as usual) but come :30 minutes early for learning new songs during "ingathering." We'll be celebrating outdoors. All are invited to contribute to the afterfeast and a suggestion is made to bring cakes shaped like stars and moons.

        Here Is The Announcement Submitted By Lady Lydia:
        Come celebrate the height of the summer heat where the sun's strength supports our efforts to grow and begin harvesting the fruits of our spiritual and mundane labors. As always we celebrate the cycle of death and rebirth with a ceremony for raising energies to help us let go and open up to the new. As one lets go, one makes room for new insight, emotion, prosperity and peace. Bring simple cake or cookie shaped as stars and moons to represent the first
        harvest of grains. Bring straw to shape into male or female figures to represent emotional or
        psychic issues you wish to let go of in the sacred fire of renewal. And bring your blessed self to just be in the heat of the high summer as we rarely experience it here in the NW.

        August 1st. SAT. 6:30 PM ingathering and learn new songs
        7PM circle will be cast
        8:30 PM breaking bread and sharing community

        Until then,
        Lady Lydia

        INSIDER's NOTES: Lady Lydia is making a strawman to burn. There will some sort of stick cage to hold the straw man and any papers or other objects people may want to burn during ritual. Drums , bells, rattles etc. are encouraged. The ritual will be located at the usual place, Des Moines Unitarian Universal Church, but this time the ritual will happen out-of-doors. [See left column for address and driving directions.]