Pagan Venus Bingo

  • Maryahshands
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 2, 2008
      !!!Pagan Venus Bingo!!!
      !!!At Crescent Moon Gifts!!!

      !!!Come Join the Fun!!!
      Friday June 6th from 6 to 7:30 pm
      Crescent Moon Gifts is located in Freight House Square in Tacoma.
      Address: Crescent Moon Gifts,
      2501 E D street, Suite# 97.
      Tacoma, WA
      Phone: 1-253-572-8339.
      $5 for the first sheet and $4 for additional sheets. Have some fun! Win some great prizes and help out a great cause, celebrating the diversity of our pagan community. All proceeds go to support Central Puget Sound Pagan Pride Day. And as always, we collect non-perishable food for Northwest Harvest through out the year, so bring along some canned goods for the food drive.
      If you have any questions please contact Paul Stephens at paulstephens@...

    • Maryahshands
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 27 1:13 PM
        !!!Pagan Venus Bingo!!!