Readers needed and so are you!

  • Paul Stephens
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 8, 2008
      We need volunteers to read at the Dessert and Divination being held at
      Kyyndred's Closet, (30 B Street NE, Auburn) on Sat. 1/12/08 from 4:00pm
      to 6:00pm. To volunteer to read or bring a dessert contact Loralyn at
      loralynhorine@...
      All proceeds go to CPSPPD and all donations are tax deductable.
      Your purchases are not exempt but the desserts are usually decadent and
      all calories are magikally removed before the function. :^)

      Reader or not we want you to jon us. Meet folks with similar interests.

      Paul