Mabon Celebration: Sat., Sept 22, 7-9P

  • SunTiger
    Message 1 of 32 , Sep 2, 2007
      Mabon (Autumnal Equinox) Celebration
      Saturday September 22nd 7:00 PM – 9:00 PM

      Saltwater Unitarian Universalist Church
      25701 14th Place South
      Des Moines, Washington 98198

      Come celebrate the turning of the wheel with the Earth Based Spirituality group.

      Mabon, also called Harvest Home, the Feast of the Ingathering, or simply Autumn Equinox, this holiday is a ritual of thanksgiving for the fruits of the earth and recognition of the need to share them to secure the blessings of the Goddess and God during the winter months.
      All are welcome even if you are unfamiliar with earth based religions. There will be a pot luck following the ritual.

      If you have any questions please contact Mary Peterson at earthbasedspirituality@... or 206-551-4722.

      Psychic Feedback & Dream Analysis Online!
      http://tamoon.com * http://suntiger.journalspace.com

    • newakzfriends
      Message 32 of 32 , May 21, 2012
        http://babyogurl.zoomshare.com/files/photos.htm