Moonflower Magicks update

  • Paul Stephens
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 8, 2006
      Reposted:

      Between the donations we received from
      our classes and the funds raised at the Samhain ritual at Edge of the
      Circle, the ATC was able to give over $300 to Moonflower Magicks to
      help
      with their recovery. Many thanks to all who contributed! For those
      who
      would like to make contributions, there is a plan in the works that
      Shanna will be posting information about in the near future.
      Yesterday
      we went to several properties to look for the temporary store
      location,
      and a couple of them looked very promising. Jana will be meeting
      with
      her real estate person today, so hopefully they will be able to
      secure a
      space very soon. There isn't much left to move in the store, thanks
      all who did such an amazing job of getting it all packed and stored!
      We
      will be getting the very last of it out today and tomorrow. BUT -
      there
      is still one very large, heavy safe that we will need help with
      tomorrow. Please, if you are available to help, be at the store
      after 2
      PM on Thursday to help us. The building has to be completely empty
      by
      Friday when the construction people need to get in there to begin
      their
      work. (Hooray!).
      As for the Fire Sale, it will be taking place in front of the store
      on
      the corner of Colby & California Streets in Everettt, from 10 AM
      until
      dusk on Saturday, Nov. 11th and Sunday, Nov. 12th. We will post
      another
      announcement about it, but please spread the word!!
      Once the temporary store location is found, we will also need more
      help
      moving stuff out of storage, unpacking, and cleaning it.

      If you want to help call 425.259.6010. If you want to go to the fire
      sale the address is: 2733 Colby, Everett, WA. It is easy to find off
      I-5.