Fun Stuff @ Kyyndred's Closet

  • Terri
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 9, 2006
      Hey all, there are a couple exciting events coming up at KC I wanted
      to remind you all about. For those of you who have been thinking
      about checking out the womens circle, this months circle is a great
      time to start! In the spirit of Samhain, Linda will be conducting a
      seance. Start time is 7pm. (Sorry guys, this circle is women only)
      Womens Circle is Oct 12th. Please RSVP so I know how many to prepare
      for.

      Also, Dont forget our Grand Re-Opening this Sunday Oct 15th. We've
      got $5 tarot readers, palm readers, tea leaf reader, mini spell
      making and a live band! Thanks a bunch to "Bards Of The Koad" for
      providing our entertainment Sunday! For those of you who havent seen
      the new store yet, come join us for the celebration Oct 15th 12-5pm!
      We'll have drawings all day and plenty of punch and cookies.

      Feel free to forward this to anyone who might be interested.

      Kyyndred's Closet
      30 B St NE
      Auburn, WA 98002
      (behind old Penney's building off Main St)
      (253)735-9335
      www.kyyndredscloset.com