New store in Auburn

  • Terri
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 4, 2005
      Kyyndred's Closet is finally opening! The Grand Opening Party is
      Saturday January 7th from 12-7pm. We're working on gathering together
      psychics, tea leaf readers, tarot readers, numerologist, owner of
      Sweet Spirit Candles and more for the big day. I hope you can come
      down to see the new store, meet the owners and friends and enjoy the
      freebies, door prizes and drawings.

      BUT, as a special sneak preview for our friends and supporters, we're
      opening our doors a few weeks early (ready or not!) so you can get
      some holiday shopping done and get a look at the store pre-opening.
      Rob Carlos (www.colorsmith.com) is planning on being there Dec 17th to
      do free drawings for our customers too! We will be open regular
      business hours from Dec 17th onward, although the store may still be a
      bit disorganized and not altogether unpacked until Jan7th. But if you
      don't mind the mess we sure don't! Come check us out! Or just come for
      the free hot chocolate and cookies! And tell your friends!

      Kyyndred's Closet
      414 E Main
      Auburn, WA 98002
      (253)735-9335