2223New Pagan Store

  • dustie98023
    Oct 21, 2013

      Hi everyone.  I have opened my own little pagan shop. I am in the store on Sunday, Monday & Tuesday from 10 to 6 and shopping is by appointment the rest of the time.  I do volunteer on Wednesdays and Thursdays and some on Fridays. So those mornings at least are tough to come shop. But if you have a ritual emergency and need candles or charcoal, you can always call me to see if I can open so you can come get supplies.  The name of my new shop is Diagon Allie and the number for the store is 253-833-9596.