Solo Wargaming

  • lauraj400
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 2 2:56 PM
      Lloyd,I am a solo player.Could you please make some more solo games
      or solo varients of existing games?Thanks
    • Zonic1
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 2 3:58 PM
        Would like to echo the same request.
        Sometimes its very hard to find opponents here

        > Lloyd,I am a solo player.Could you please make some more solo games
        > or solo varients of existing games?Thanks
        >

        > Yahoo! Groups Links

      • lauraj400
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 3 12:35 PM
          What games do you like?
          > Would like to echo the same request.
          > Sometimes its very hard to find opponents here

        • Marcelo Paschoalin
          Message 4 of 4 , Apr 3 7:28 PM
            I'm working on some Solo games (not wargames though), but my mind is not focused on any
            particular game now... That means I work on one of them, then I change my mind and begin
            to work on another and so on.

            If you care to wait... ;-)

            Marcelo