The Hobby

  • Kapitaen Faustus Von MItternacht
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 6, 2010
      Mr. K.
      Old Soldiers magazine is looking for writers and advertisers. There is no charge for the adverts and no pay for writing. But its a good way to get published, I guess.

      White Dog Games is looking for playtesters. Might want to look into that?

      I'm doing a little writing and a little playtesting for them.

      Kap
    • mailinutile2 mailinutile2
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 9, 2010
        could you pass the webisites?
        thanks

        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 15, 2010
          White Dog games:

          http://www.whitedoggames.com/index.html

          Old Soldiers Magazine can asked about on that same site.

          Kap