Re: Smartdownload

  • ryynoo
    Message 1 of 317 , Sep 29, 1999
      I does, the setup is under preferences and to do it is under the help menu. The difference is that it goes to IBM, not Netscape for updates. It is actually called, software updates.
    • adriansuri
      Message 317 of 317 , Apr 27 1:34 PM
        --- In warpedusers@y..., jpasnak wrote:
        > Stumbled upon this little gem of a site:
        target=new>http://silk.apana.org.au/vorbis/</a> . Don't know
        how I missed it, with all the
        > software he's put out. Hopefully a new version will come
        > out now that 1.0 is just around the corner....

        OS/2 is really shining on this one putting windows to shame,
        I would also point out that as well as stand alone apps like
        above location, there is also an OS/2 codec at
        http://math.berkeley.edu/~roconnor/MMIOMP3/
        which allows you to play ogg file with the built in Digital
        audio player, both files, and streaming, if you have installed
        the netscape plug pack

        Adrian