SV: [wargame-creators] WW2 pbm pbem

  • Geir Aaslid
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 16, 2000
      ----------
      | Fra: Rod Peters <petersr@...>
      | Til: wargame-creators@egroups.com
      | Emne: Re: [wargame-creators] WW2 pbm pbem
      | Dato: 16. november 2000 23:59
      |
      | Very. The players will read their intel for the week and see any decoded
      | messages. Order troop movement, training, and deployment. Order
      factories
      | to produce specific units.

      Factories should each produce some sort of hardware. For Germany, we would
      have air factories producing one type of plane. When the players want to
      switch to another plane, the factory goes offline for a period retooling
      for the new type - and comes back online sometime later producing the new
      plane instead.

      Factory output would go to the airforce, navy, training army (new units) or
      active army (replacements) or be stockpiled for trade with other nations.
      Each nation would have a personnell pool and must assign personnell to
      industry (manning factories) or the military which will train the men.

      Geir Aaslid