Re: [Wanna be Astronomers] Staring down the b arrel of Canon’s support Update

  • Joseph Rome
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 7, 2013
      Question #1.  NO.

      Question #2.  I don't, but this year I have been invited to the Texas Star Party and was provided transportation for such.  I couldn't refuse.

      Joe

      From: Destry Lack <origme1215@...>
      To: "wannabeastronomers@yahoogroups.com" <wannabeastronomers@yahoogroups.com>
      Date: Wednesday, March 6, 2013, 10:24 PM

      Hello Joe,

      Where in Austin do you image? Got good dark skies out there? I live in San Antonio and joined the group not too long ago. Would like to take a trip up to Austin sometime as I have a friend that lives there as well.

      Thanks
      Destry